Friday, August 3, 2012

Sweet Treat from my love, Lucy!

One of the best feelings in the world after an hour and ten minute commute home on a summer Friday is stopping to get the mail and seeing a package that is for you!  THIS NEVER HAPPENS - well, until now.


I peel open the outer envelope and know I need my cell phone to photograph this momentous event.  I already know who it is from and am super-dee-duper excited!!!!


A lumpy envelope!?  What could be inside???  It is early for my birthday, but anything could happen...



Oooh, it's going to be funny and I am positive it will have confetti or glitter or something inside so I carefully lay it down on the table before opening.


Yes, I am definitely feeling like throwing those damn lemons back at life.  Bully!

Mailbox love!  What could be better?  A mini-teddy bear and ...


a dark chocolate candy bar!  What woman doesn't want to be thought of, receive a mystery package, a motivational/funny card AND chocolate! 

Although the card was signed "Lucy" (I'm Ethel) - I know who loves me and wants to ensure that I am Fed Well!  Life wouldn't dare throw a lemon over here.  Thank you my friend -
I Love Lucy!


1 comment: