Monday, January 7, 2013

Have it Your Way - Well, the chips at least...

The weekend eating schedule is often thrown off by well, the fact I don't really have a schedule.  Late breakfast means I'm not really hungry for lunch which leads to afternoon snacking.

Neither salsa nor guacamole, I combine a fairly ripe avocado with two vine ripe tomatoes, a bit of white onion chopped fairly fine, a pinch of kosher salt, a sprinkle of garlic powder in a bowl for a Sunday afternoon of football.

Our team is not playing, and so my interest wanes easily.


The top photo is with lime chips and the bottom a healthy version of scoop shaped chips.



It is slightly easier to walk by a bowl of sweets, but I will never be able to say no to a salty snack.

Sharing even the smallest of meals with the family is still satisfying and leaves me feeling Fed Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment