Thursday, December 20, 2012

All Full at the Office

This is where it all begins - the office.  I don't eat breakfast at home because I take a medication which must be taken on an empty stomach and so I begin my feeding frenzy at work.

Readers know I love the office cafeteria for breakfast!

The holiday season also offers a never ending buffet of treats at the office.  We have a designated treat sharing area which in just one day, looked something like this:

Cookies from a Supplier:

Cinnamon Buns from a co-worker:

Treats brought back from a co-workers work trip to Brazil:

and in my Supervisor's Office, the left over candies from our department holiday party:

Regardless of how much self-control and restraint you may think you have in the morning, but mid-afternoon you are likely to visit one of these sweet stations and hate yourself just a little bit for the ride home.

However, I have discovered a new favorite this year in addition to my all time love - Snickers; the Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark.  It's just perfect for an after lunch treat.

Wonder how many of us will be asking Santa for elastic waistband pants this year since we can all find plenty of candy to leave us feeling Fed Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment